Monday, June 15, 2009

I Can't Quit You

So the run to the cup is over and I can now return to my former life of obsessing over college football. And what a better way to start than to pick up the new addition of Phil Steele's college football preview. This is an obvious must read to any college football fan and it and I will be attached at the hip all summer. Some interesting observations so far is that he has Notre Dame as high as seven and has Ohio as the second most improved team. (Who knew? Phil Steele that's who)

I will start to put a plan together for this summer as I will break down the college football landscape to get you ready. Right now I am exhausted as I spent the entire weekend back home in Pittsburgh. I even got to touch the cup down on the South Side on Saturday. It was a pretty wild time. Back soon to start back up this song and dance. Until then...



Take it easy and Go Pens!

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm...Mike, it was good to see your Friday. I like you. Go Pens! Hossa is a rat.

    ReplyDelete