Monday, May 4, 2009

Hello Again

I hope all is well. SRM has gotten a make over and so have I. I am joking of course, I am still quite hefty, yet light on my feet and I spend way too much time thinking about college football. I will cover college football and all of its glorious topics from now and when, you know, stuff happens this summer. It is only May but college football has two never ending stories, the BCS and Tim Tebow. (Tebow Tebow, What do you know?) I will go into those two and anything else up that pops up this spring and then will eventually start going into in depth previews of 2009. As the good Doc puts it, we are halfway home. Look for more later on this week as I will tackle non-conference scheduling but for now here is a little something to fire you up



Hey I dont like USC either but you can't doubt their spirit. Take it easy and Go Pens.

4 comments:

  1. Are you still as light on your feet as you were during your backyard football, featured TE days? Please say yes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, great video.

    SC has something more than just spirit...a winning tradition.

    FIGHT ON!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you back...what's your SRM e-mail address? I wrote you this hilarious e-mail that got returned to sender because the site was under construction. Speaking of construction, you forgot to mention your construction experience.

    Cheers, Joe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Joe, email at SRM is srmmike@gmail.com, my other email is michroar@gmail.com, fire it at wherever, glad to hear from you, me and u, from....113

    ReplyDelete